- 400 gm packet thin Singapore noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 500 gm lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cm ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 400 gm can baby corn, drained and halved
- 150 gm mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch gai-lan (Chinese broccoli), trimmed and chopped (200g)
- 150 gm snow peas, halved
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup Kecap Manis (Indonesian soy sauce)
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- Thinly sliced spring onions, to garnish
Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Heat half the oil in a hot wok. Add mince in two batches. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until browned. Remove, and keep aside. Heat the remaining oil in the same hot wok.
Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and mushrooms. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender. Add gai-lan, snow peas, and water.
Return mince to wok with sauces and noodles. Toss until heated through. Divide lamb noodles among serving bowls. Garnish with spring onions.