- 350 gm spiral pasta
- 350 gm lamb fillets, trimmed
- 2 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 250 gm cheese, sliced
- 150 gm char-grilled red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 750 gm baby spinach, finely shredded
Cook pasta in boiling water, until tender. Grill lamb pieces with 2 tablespoons of oil until brown and tender. Cover with foil and set aside. Thinly slice the lamb. Cook cheese for 1 minute until golden. Remove to a plate. Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add lamb pieces, cheese, oil, onion, capsicum, and spinach. You may also add other vegetables of your choice such as carrots. Season with pepper and lemon. Toss to combine and serve.